Your Gmail server has been added into your Email Ticket application, and the last poll is Successful. However, the gmail messages your have received in your gmail account cannot generate tickets in the Tickets page.
1. The received emails are not in the Inbox.
2. POP is not enabled in your Gmail account.
3. You are accessing Gmail on multiple mail clients except Comm100 Email Ticket.
1. The received emails are not in the Inbox
Please keep in mind that Comm100 Email Ticket only polls for messages from the Inbox. Messages in Spam, Trash or other folders cannot automatically generate tickets.
If you'd like to follow up these email messages in your Email Ticket system, please move them to your Inbox first.
2. You can only receive Inbox messages when the POP is enabled.
To enable POP in the Gmail:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Select Enable POP for all mail or Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on.
- Choose 'Keep Gmail's copy in the Inbox' as what to do with your messages.
- Click Save Changes.
3. The received emails are already in the Inbox
If you're accessing Gmail on multiple clients through POP, Gmail's 'recent mode' makes sure that all email messages are made available to each client, rather than only to the first client to access new mail.
Please follow the Gmail troubleshooting steps:
- Enable recent mode in the Email Settings page by replaceing email@example.com/ Username in the Username field of your email account settings with recent:firstname.lastname@example.org/ recent:username.
- Once you enable recent mode, please be sure to configure your other POP clients to leave messages on the server. Take Outlook or Outlook Express as an example: Outlook or Outlook Express: on the Advanced tab, check the box next to 'Leave a copy of messages on the server.'
- Save Email Server settings for future use.
Recent mode won't take effect instantly after setting the ' Recent Mode' , please wait a few minutes for generating tickets.
Recent mode fetches the last 30 days of mail, regardless of whether it's been sent to another POP client already.
If this issue persists, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at email@example.com