When you try to add a new email server into your Ticket module, it is suggested that you click Test to verify the configuration and you may receive an error message shown in the following figure.
1. Your password is incorrect;
2. Your username is incorrect;
3. If you are using a Gmail account, the access to your Gmail account from a third party (for example: Outlook or Comm100 Email Ticket system) has been temporarily locked by Gmail because you try the incorrect username and password too many times in a short period of time.
1. User name: Enter your full email address in the User Name field and try again.
2. Password: Double check your password and try again.
3. If you are using a free Gmail account, please visit https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha to clear the CAPTCHA; if you're a Google Apps user, please visit https://www.google.com/a/yourdomain.com/UnlockCaptcha to clear the CAPTCHA.
Note: Please replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name.
After this problem has been resolved, you will get a message shown in the following figure when you click Test.