Internet Explorer 6.0+
- Click the Tools icon;
- Select Internet Options;
- Click the Security tab;
- Click the Custom Level button;
- Scroll down until you see the Scripting section;
- Select Enable under Active Scripting;
- Click OK;
- Click Yes in the pop-up confirmation window.
- Click the wrench icon to the right of the address bar;
Note: If you are using a Mac, please select the Chrome menu item from the Apple/System bar at the top of the screen.
- Select Settings from the dropdown list;
Note: If you are using a Mac, please select Preferences and then select Settings.
- Scroll down the page and click Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page;
- Click Content Settings under Privacy;
- Click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Click the Content tab.
- Click the OK button.
Safari 2 or 3
- Click the Safari menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click the Security tab.