Version 4.0 and 5.0:
1. In your Word document, highlight the text you want to
2. In Word, click the “Copy” button or right click on the highlighted
text and click “Copy.” Or use the keyboard shortcut to copy by holding down the
Ctrl button and the C key.
3. In PastPerfect, bring up the record
where you want to paste the text.
4. Click “Edit” on the PastPerfect record.
Then click in the field where you want the text to go.
5. On your keyboard,
hold down the Ctrl button and the V key. This is the keyboard shortcut to
6. You should see the text appear on your PastPerfect record. Click
“Save” to save the changes.